Spread the love
Adjectives of number point out how many persons, animals, things, etc are meant.
Click here to print worksheet below.
Limiting adjectives. Write an appropriate limiting number adjective to complete the sentence. Limiting number adjectives tell how many persons, animals, or things are talked about.
1. I drank ______________________________ cups of juice.
2. Our dog Sunny eats ______________________________ yummy pieces of chicken.
3. My nanny loves to order ______________________________ cheap meals from McDonald’s.
4. My bestfriend Arkin needs ______________________________ yellow pencils for school.
5. Buzz Aldrin has ______________________________ older siblings he love so much.
6. My mother wants to earn ______________________________ cold cash.
7. I will give my Daddy ______________________________ new gadgets for Christmas.
8. Cree has ______________________________ new cars.
9. The ______________________________ boy in our class to arrive is Mikel.
10. ______________________________ teachers from our school were absent today.
Drawn a line from column A with column B.
|11. Give me||a. 97% in Math.|
|12. My seatmate scored||b. two burger steak please.|
|13. Order me||c. four pants for me.|
|14. My grandmother bought||d. second in the family.|
|15. I was born||e. one pencil please.|